Office XP For Dummies
Having so many programs at your disposal can be very intimidating, especially for the beginning user. Which program do you use for which task? How can you get information from one program into another? Which programs do you really need, and which ones can you safely ignore? Your questions will abound and confound!
Office XP For Dummies answers all these questions and more :–: in easy–:to–:understand terms and without all that computer–:geek gibberish. It gently explains the basics for each program so that you can start using them right way. Here are a few of the topics covered in Office XP For Dummies:
- Getting acquainted with the Office XP interface
- Using Word to create reports and other fancy documents
- Setting up spreadsheets in Excel to help you in your business
- Creating slideshow presentations in PowerPoint
- Managing your e–:mail, calendar, and contact information in Outlook
- Developing easy–:to–:use databases
- Designing awesome Web pages quickly and hassle–:free
For beginners, Office XP For Dummies is the perfect overview of the entire Office XP suite: for more advanced users, it contains many tips and tricks to make using all these different programs a breeze.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
A Passion for Society: How We Think About Human Suffering (California Series in Public Anthropology)